Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rajpath - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Khan Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Vigyan Bhavan - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Gandhi Smriti - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
India Gate - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
National Gallery of Modern Art - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
India International Centre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Delhi High Court - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Lodhi Garden - 1.6 km / 1 mi
India Habitat Centre - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Delhi Golf Club - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Purana Qila - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Safdarjung's Tomb - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Pragati Maidan - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for The Taj Mahal Hotel is Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1450 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 800 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 4171 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: INR 2000.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5000.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 8000.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.