Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Front Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Colaba Causeway - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Gateway of India - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Marine Drive - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Jehangir Art Gallery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cooperage Ground - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Mantralaya - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bombay Stock Exchange - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Rajabai Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Veer Nariman Road - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Bombay High Court - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Flora Fountain - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
St. Thomas Cathedral - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Taj Mahal Tower, Mumbai is Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 27.4 km / 17 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1300 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: INR 500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 3000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.