Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include wedding services and a ballroom.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
East End Historic District - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Strand Theatre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Galveston History Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Haunted Mayfield Manor - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Galveston Arts Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Port of Galveston Cruise Terminal - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Galveston Island Railroad Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Galveston Art League Gallery - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Port of Galveston (Galveston Wharves) - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Texas Seaport Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Pier 21 Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Grand 1894 Opera House - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pier 21 - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Rosenberg Library - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Mary Cathedral Basilica - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field) - 57.2 km / 35.5 mi
Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby) - 67.6 km / 42 mi
The preferred airport for The Tremont House, A Wyndham Grand Hotel is Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby).
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.