Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Victoria Harbour - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pacific Place - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hong Kong Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hong Kong St. John's Cathedral - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The Peak Tram - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Bank of China Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hong Kong Arts Centre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
HSBC Hong Kong Headquarter Building - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Statue Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Wan Chai Road - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Legislative Council Building - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Central Plaza - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Government House - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Hong Kong City Hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Upper House is Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between HKD 250 and HKD 300 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 1200 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: HKD 800 per day
- Valet parking fee: HKD 800 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 880 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.