Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This Beaux Arts hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Thames Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Jane Pickens Theater - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Touro Synagogue - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Trinity Church - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Queen Anne Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Newport Historical Society - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museum of Newport History - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Old Colony House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bowen's Wharf - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ryan Family Amusements - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
White Horse Tavern - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Bannister's Wharf - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Newport Harbour - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Newport Harbor Shuttle - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Old Stone Mill - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Newport, RI (NPT-Newport State) - 6 km / 3.7 mi
North Kingstown, RI (NCO-Quonset State) - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green) - 42.9 km / 26.6 mi
New Bedford, MA (EWB-New Bedford Regional) - 49.1 km / 30.5 mi
Westerly, RI (WST-Westerly State) - 61.2 km / 38 mi
The preferred airport for Grace Vanderbilt is Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green).
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 53.50 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.