Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as a health club and an outdoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chihuly Collection - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Renaissance Vinoy Golf Club - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Museum of Fine Arts - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Vinoy Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Petersburg Museum of History - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Palladium Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sundial St. Pete - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Pioneer Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Gizella Kopsick Palm Arboretum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The James Museum of Western & Wildlife Art - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Jannus Live - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Al Lang Stadium - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The Coliseum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Mahaffey Theater - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Demens Landing Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted) - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.) - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.) - 33.4 km / 20.8 mi
Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight) - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
Sarasota, FL (SRQ-Sarasota-Bradenton Intl.) - 58.3 km / 36.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club is Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The preferred airport for Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club is Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.) - 24.2 km / 15.1 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.