Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a water park (surcharge), a 24-hour health club, and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jekyll Island State Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Great Dunes Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Jekyll Harbor Marina - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Summer Waves Water Park - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Georgia Sea Turtle Center - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Jekyll Island Golf Club - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Driftwood Beach - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Horton House - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Emerald Princess II Casino - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Marshes of Glynn Overlook Park - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
SoGlo Gallery Brunswick Actors' Theatre - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Brunswick City Hall - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Mary Ross Waterfront Park - 18 km / 11.2 mi
James Oglethorpe Monument - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Little River - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
The preferred airport for The Westin Jekyll Island is Brunswick, GA (BQK-Golden Isles) - 30.2 km / 18.8 mi
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 20 for adults, USD 6 and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 95.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.