Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jose Luis Bustamante y Rivero Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Risso Commercial Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Olivar Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Camino Real Mall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Lima Golf Club - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Museum of Natural History - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
National Library of Peru - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
La Rambla San Borja - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Huaca Pucllana Ruins - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Grand National Theater of Peru - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Museum of the Nation - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
La Reserva Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Magic Water Circuit - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Indian Market - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center is Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PEN 79 for adults and PEN 39.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PEN 45 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: PEN 0.00 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 185.60 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PEN 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: PEN 30 per night
- Pet fee: PEN 372.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 105.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.