Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby. The shuttle (surcharge) will take you to the nearby beach or shopping center.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
De Waal Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Rust en Vreugd - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cape Town Medi Clinic - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bertram House - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cape Town Holocaust Centre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
South African Jewish Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
South African National Gallery - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
District 6 - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Parliament of South Africa - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Long Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
District Six Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kloof Street - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Houses of Parliament - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Table Mountain National Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Company's Garden - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for The Three Boutique Hotel is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 350 per room (one-way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 150.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.