Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Paulista Avenue - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Siqueira Campos Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
São Paulo Museum of Art - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Nove de Julho Hospital - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rua Augusta - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Renaissance Theater - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Hospital Sirio Libanes - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Oscar Freire Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Santa Catarina Hospital - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Frei Caneca Shopping and Convention Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hcor Hospital - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Reboucas Convention Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Incor Hospital - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
FMUSP Clinical Hospital - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Portuguese Beneficent Hospital of Sao Paulo - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sao Paulo (CGH-Congonhas - Sao Paulo Intl.) - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.) - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
The preferred airport for Tivoli Mofarrej São Paulo is Sao Paulo (CGH-Congonhas - Sao Paulo Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 85 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 46.2 per night
- Pet fee: BRL 250.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 10.75 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.