Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features at this resort include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mamanuca Islands - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer via boat or helicopter to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: FJD 51 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: FJD 245
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: FJD 265.00
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.