Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ponte Sisto - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Via Giulia - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Farnese - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Campo de' Fiori - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Fatebenefratelli Hospital - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Largo di Torre Argentina - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Great Synagogue of Rome - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Roman Jewish Ghetto - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Colosseum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Piazza Navona - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Bambino Gesu Hospital - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Pantheon - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Palazzo Venezia - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Via del Corso - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 26.8 km / 16.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.