Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 6 outdoor swimming pools, 15 spa tubs, and a health club. Additional features at this Art Deco resort include concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nahargarh Biological & Zoological Park - 8 km / 5 mi
Amber Palace - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Amber Fort - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Jaigarh Fort - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Amity University - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Samode Bagh Garden - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Jal Mahal - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Samode Palace - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Gaitor - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Nahargarh Fort - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Galta-Monkey Palace - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
City Palace - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Ganesh Temple - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Hawa Mahal - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Jantar Mantar - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
The preferred airport for Tree of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur is Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer) - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1300 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 3200.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.