Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 6 outdoor swimming pools, 15 spa tubs, and a health club. Additional features at this Art Deco resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nahargarh Biological & Zoological Park - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Amber Palace - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Jal Mahal - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Gaitor - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Jaigarh Fort - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Amber Fort - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
City Palace - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Galta-Monkey Palace - 21.5 km / 13.3 mi
Ganesh Temple - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Heaven-Piercing Minaret - 22 km / 13.7 mi
Hawa Mahal - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Tripolia Bazar - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Johri Bazaar - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Jantar Mantar - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Nahargarh Fort - 24 km / 14.9 mi
The preferred airport for Tree of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur is Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer) - 33.3 km / 20.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1300 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 3200.0 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 6600.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3300.00 (from 3 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.