Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Porta Portese Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Santa Maria in Trastevere - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Ministry of Justice - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Ponte Sisto - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Botanical Gardens - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Passeggiata del Gianicolo - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Mouth of Truth - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Roman Jewish Ghetto - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Palazzo Farnese - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Colosseum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Campo de' Fiori - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Aventine Hill - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Il Gesu - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Circus Maximus - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Santa Sabina - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
The preferred airport for Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- A facilities fee includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The closest major airports to Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA are:
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Rome (FCO-Leonardo Da Vinci) - 20.2 km / 12.5 mi
The preferred airport for Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is Rome (FCO-Leonardo Da Vinci).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.