Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Porta Portese Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Santa Maria in Trastevere - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Ponte Sisto - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Janiculum Hill - 1.7 km / 1 mi
San Camillo-Forlanini Hospital - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Passeggiata del Gianicolo - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Great Synagogue of Rome - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Mouth of Truth - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Roman Jewish Ghetto - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Largo di Torre Argentina - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Palazzo Farnese - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Campo de' Fiori - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Aventine Hill - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Circus Maximus - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 26 km / 16.1 mi
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 27 km / 16.8 mi
The preferred airport for Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per vehicle
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per day
- A facilities fee includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.