Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a health club. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Paseo de la Castellana - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Plaza de Colon - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National Archaeological Museum of Spain - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
U.S. Embassy - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Madrid Wax Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
National Library - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Puerta de Alcala - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
El Retiro Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Sorolla Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nuevo Teatro Alcala - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Teatro Marquina - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Teatro Infanta Isabel - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Museum of Natural Sciences - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Museo Naval - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Teatro Amaya - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Único Madrid - Small Luxury Hotels of the World is Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 28.60 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 33.00 per night
- Extended parking fee: EUR 33 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.