Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Canal Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Gay Village - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Piccadilly Gardens - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Greater Manchester Police Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Manchester Conference Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Manchester Palace Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Manchester Art Gallery - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Affleck's Palace - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Arndale Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Green Room - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Manchester City Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. Peter's Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Deansgate - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Manchester Central Library - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Albert Square - 1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Manchester (MAN) - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 53.6 km / 33.3 mi
The preferred airport for Velvet Hotel is Manchester (MAN).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Breakage deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December) and Christmas Eve (24 December):
- Dining venue
- Front desk