This smoke-free hotel has 6 floors in 1 building and offers wheelchair access.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Canal Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Gay Village - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Piccadilly Gardens - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Manchester Conference Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Manchester Palace Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Manchester Art Gallery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Greater Manchester Police Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The Green Room - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Affleck's Palace - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Arndale Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Manchester City Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. Peter's Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Deansgate - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Manchester Central Library - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Albert Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Manchester (MAN) - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 53.6 km / 33.3 mi
The preferred airport for Velvet Hotel is Manchester (MAN).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 3.95 and GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 24.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Breakage deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
This property is closed from 24 December 2018 to 26 December 2018 (dates subject to change). The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December) and Christmas Eve (24 December):
- Dining venue
- Front desk