Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 4 km.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Riverside Hoi An - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cua Dai Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
An Bang Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ba Le Market - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Cam Thanh Bridge - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tra Que Vegetable Village - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Tran Duong House - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Assembly Hall of the Chaozhou Chinese Congregation - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Assembly Hall of the Hainan Chinese Congregation - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Hoi An Cloth Market - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Museum of History and Culture - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Quan Cong Temple - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Hoi An Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Phuc Kien Assembly Hall - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Hoi An Market - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
The preferred airport for Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa is Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.) - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 17 per person (one way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 58.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 85
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 73 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 96
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: USD 82 (from 5 to 11 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Children's club/arcade access
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.