Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this Beaux Arts hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Boboli Gardens - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Porta Romana - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Via Maggio - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Piazza Santo Spirito - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Accademia Italiana - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Santo Spirito Basilica - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Brancacci Chapel - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Santa Maria della Carmine - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Pitti Palace - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Piazza del Carmine - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Palatine Gallery - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Via de' Tornabuoni - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ponte Vecchio - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Salvatore Ferragamo Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Palazzo Davanzati Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Villa Cora is Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: EUR 80 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel Villa Cora is Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.