Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an indoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this Tuscan-style inn include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Peter Murrell Nature Reserve - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Kingborough Sports Centre - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Taroona Shot Tower - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Snug Falls - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Oyster Cove Marina - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
University of Tasmania - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Mount Nelson Lookout - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
St. Joseph's Catholic Church - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Australian Army Museum Tasmania - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
St. David's Cathedral - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Wrest Point Casino - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Kettering Ferry Terminal - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Hobart Town Hall - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Parliament House - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Franklin Square - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
The preferred airport for Villa Howden is Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) - 35.5 km / 22 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 30 per person
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 55.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.0 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.