Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 2 km.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Campanian Archipelago - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Marina Grande - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Villa San Michele - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ignazio Cerio Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Piazzetta Capri - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Monte Solaro Chairlift - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Piazza Vittoria - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Casa Rossa - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Via Krupp - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Chiesa di San Michele - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Gardens of Augustus - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Lookout - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Chiesa di Santa Sofia - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Charterhouse of St. Giacomo - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Torre Saracena - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for Villa Marina Capri Hotel & Spa is Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 47.6 km / 29.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 110 per person (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed during November, December, January, February, and March.