Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Promenade des Anglais - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Avenue Jean Medecin - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Place Massena - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Basilique Notre Dame - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nice Etoile Shopping Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Orthodox Cathedral - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Blue Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Albert 1st Gardens - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Acropolis Congress Centre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Casino Ruhl - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Florida Beach - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
St. Roch Hospital - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Marc Chagall National Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nice Opera - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nice Theatre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Villa Otero by Happyculture is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle (one-way)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A seasonal tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.20 – EUR 3.40 per person, per night from October 1 - March 31 (low season); EUR 0.20 –EUR 4 per person, per night from April 1 - September 30 (high season). This amount has been determined by the local administration. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
The preferred airport for Hotel Medicis is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.