Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features concierge services, a television in a common area, and a reception hall.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Avenue Louise - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Law Courts of Brussels - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Egmont Palace - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Place du Petit Sablon - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Place du Grand Sablon - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Place du Jeu de Balle - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Horta Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Magritte Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Place Royale - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Museum of Musical Instruments - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Royal Library of Belgium - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Management Centre Europe - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
BELvue Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Saint Gilles Town Hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.) - 52.6 km / 32.7 mi
Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi) - 55.6 km / 34.5 mi
The preferred airport for Vintage Hotel is Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National).
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.