Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a 24-hour health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this Victorian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Royal Ontario Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Gardiner Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Royal Conservatory of Music - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Panasonic Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Toronto Public Library - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Bata Shoe Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
University of Toronto - St. George Campus - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Queen's Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hospital for Sick Children - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The Path - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Honest Ed's - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Yonge-Dundas Square - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Toronto City Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ryerson University - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Church of the Holy Trinity - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
The preferred airport for Windsor Arms Hotel is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 4 and CAD 22 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.