Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and a health club. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bagdat Avenue - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sukru Saracoglu Stadium - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Optimum Shopping Mall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Akasya Acibadem Shopping Center - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Camlica Hill - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Beylerbeyi Palace - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Maiden's Tower - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Zorlu Performing Arts Center - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Yildiz Technical University - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Besiktas Pier - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Laleli Mosque - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Yildiz Palace - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Trump Towers Istanbul - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Historia Fatih Shopping Centre - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Beyazit Square - 15 km / 9.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Istanbul (IST-Ataturk Intl.) - 30.3 km / 18.8 mi
Istanbul (SAW-Sabiha Gokcen Intl.) - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
The preferred airport for Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamis Marina Hotel is Istanbul (IST-Ataturk Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: TRY 110 for adults and TRY 75 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: TRY 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.