Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yas Marina Circuit - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Yas Marina - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Du Arena - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ferrari World - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Yas Kartzone - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Yas Waterworld - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Yas Mall - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Aldar Headquarter Building - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Al Raha Mall - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Higher Colleges of Technology-Abu Dhabi Women's College - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Al Ghazal Golf Club - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Emirates Park Zoo - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Al Maqtaa Fort - 17.6 km / 11 mi
The Souq at Qaryat Al Beri - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
The preferred airport for Yas Hotel Abu Dhabi is Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.) - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 165 for adults and AED 165 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 275.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 10 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 25 March 2019 to 30 November 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue